Remote or studio based full time employee or contractor positions available.
- Utilizing software to model, rig, animate, simulate, and light content under direction.
- Work with the Director, Supervisor and Leads to achieve the best look, responding feedback effectively.
- Self-assess progress and utilize time management techniques, as well as production tracking software, to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Follow our protocols in file management, project organization, and version control.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully.
(Japan only) Contractor positions:
- Paid per shot based so holiday and work hours are free.
- Remote or on-site available.
(Japan only) Employee positions:
- Working hours: 9:30 to 18:00 (1 hour break) totaling 7.5 hours work per day.
- Location: 2 minutes on foot from Shin-Okubo Station on Yamanote Line.
- Welfare benefits: Medical & Nursing Insurance, pension, Employment Insurance, and yearly confidential* free medical examination.
- Transportation: Train expenses and up to additional 9,000 yen green allowance if living within 10km of studio.
- Other allowances: Family, skill, overtime, dailies.
- Other benefits: lounge, lunch & recreation facilities, free weekly Japanese/English classes, life drawing, and acting workshops.
- Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese National Holidays, Christmas holidays (24th December till 2nd January). Additionally 10 extra paid holidays after 6 months full-time employment, 11 after 1.5 years, 12 after 2.5 years. Holidays can be changed or negotiated to benefit the employee as the company deems necessary within the bounds of labor law.
- Bonus: July and December based on proven work record and company profits.
- Yearly raise: Annually calculated.
- Total gross monthly salary including benefits: 200,000-220,000 Japanese yen.
- Minimum of 2 years 3D training in a registered tertiary institution in Japan.
Self taught with a portfolio, and legally able to work in Japan.
- Desire to further improve skills and techniques.
- Strong will and self-motivation to complete tasks on time.
- Work well within a team.
- Resume and Demo Reel.
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested to do so.
Must be willing to start as an intern for evaluation.
Extra skills that might be beneficial:
- Sculpture, photography, film or 2d traditional hand-drawn animation skills, life drawing or illustration skills.
- Acting or live action experience, in front or behind the camera.
*In Japan employers will have access to your medical records, at Toneplus we contractually make sure all such data is only accessible only by you and the doctor.
**Salary is based on proven skill alone. Toneplus does not consider age, race, beliefs, sex or sexuality to be factors in calculation. Ability for advancement at all levels is open to all staff. Toneplus has a proven record on equal position advancement and equal wages.
For more information on this position contact HR here