Contractor positions available.
- Working closely with the VFX / Compositing Supervisor to determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop the final look.
- Performing tasks such as color correction, paint fixes, comp FX and assembly of stock FX and 3D elements.
- Work with the Director, Supervisor and Leads to achieve the best look, responding feedback effectively.
- Producing a final overall look that far exceeds client expectations.
- Self-assess progress and utilize time management techniques, as well as production tracking software, to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Follow our protocols in file management, project organization, and version control.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully.
(Japan only) Contractor positions:
- Paid per completed shot so holiday and work hours are free.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience with Blackmagic Design Fusion or Fusion Studio.
- Desire to further improve skills and techniques.
- The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines,
- Work well within a team.
- Must present a resume and show reel highlighting candidate's eye for color, lighting, attention to detail and composition.
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested to do so.
Extra skills that might be beneficial:
- Photography or film skills.
- Acting or live action experience, in front or behind the camera.
- Past experience using Nuke.
- Past experience using After Effects.
- Past experience using Pencil+.
- Some post-secondary education in related discipline would be considered an asset.
For more information on this position contact HR here